You can pay for our services by transferring money from any bank card. You will receive a payment receipt by e-mail.
This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) regulates the viewing of online performances of the Lviv Regional Academic Puppet Theater, which arise between the LOR Lviv Academic Puppet Theater, which is registered and operates under the laws of Ukraine and provides services under this Agreement. “Artist” in the appropriate cases), and you as a user of the Online Cinema (hereinafter – “you” or “User” in the appropriate cases). The Contractor and the User may hereinafter be referred to together as the “Parties” and each separately as the “Party”.
1. Services The online cinema, which is available for public use by domain name on the Internet https://lvivpuppet.com/ and its subdomains, offers paid services for temporary access to view certain audiovisual content (“Works”) via the Internet via personal computers and / or other electronic devices (“Services”). You understand that granting temporary access to each individual Work is considered a separate Service, and each such Service is paid for separately. Receiving the Services is possible only if you use devices connected to the Internet. Information about the Works and the period for accepting an offer to purchase the relevant Service are posted on the relevant pages of the Online Cinema. The Contractor may place special conditions for certain Services. This Agreement shall apply to such Services to the extent not inconsistent with such special conditions. To pay for and use the Online Cinema Services, you must be a registered User, have the necessary capacity and meet the criteria of the audience for the work under the law of Ukraine or the country from which you use the Services. If you are not such a person, the responsibility for your actions to pay for and use the Online Cinema Services rests with your parents, adoptive parents, guardians, trustees or other legal representatives in accordance with applicable law of Ukraine or the country from which you use the Services. . The right to use the Services under this Agreement arises from the moment of payment for viewing the relevant Work, to confirm which you receive the relevant email.
2. Account and personal data To gain access to the purchase and use of the Services, you register a personal account (“Account”) and pay a fixed fee for the provision of each individual Service you choose. Your online cinema ID is your email address, including when you sign up with Facebook and Google+.
3. Price, term and procedure for providing Services The Contractor shall set the price and the term during which the Service may be used, provided it is purchased, for each individual Service at its own discretion and in accordance with the license agreements concluded between the Owner and the copyright holders of the Works. The Artist will inform you about the price and validity of each individual Service on the page with the description of the respective Work. You understand that the Contractor may impose restrictions on the provision of Services outside of Ukraine, if such a restriction is provided by agreements with the rights holders of the respective Works. You understand and agree that the Contractor provides the Services on the above terms exclusively to you personally. You may use the Services only at home for personal, non-commercial purposes in person or with a close circle of people (such as your family and / or friends), and you may not distribute the Services to third parties outside of your home or in any another way to infringe the rights of the owners of the Works and / or the Online Cinema for any purpose. The Service is considered to be provided properly after the expiration of the period during which it is available for use, regardless of whether the User has started viewing the Work.
4. Payment for Services The method of accepting payments through Liqpay is established. To receive the selected Service, you make a payment using the LiqPay payment system, and the Contractor provides the Service of your choice after receiving such payment. You understand and agree that the Contractor accepts payments through third-party services and / or payment systems and is not responsible for their operation. In case of problems with payment to the Contractor’s account, the User solves such problems with payment system operators, and the Contractor, within its capabilities and within a reasonable time provides information on the status of payment at your request and / or at the request of payment system operators. The Contractor has the right to introduce discounts and / or other incentives. You understand and agree that the Contractor shall not be liable for any damages other than those described in Section 8 of the Agreement and shall not be liable for any damages incurred in due to your use of the Online Cinema and Services.
5. Warranties and Liability of the Parties The Performer guarantees that the Works posted on it and their use within the functionality do not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine, the relevant licensing agreements with the rights holders of the Works and do not violate the rights of third parties. You are solely responsible for non-compliance with the laws of your country of residence when visiting the Contractor’s site and attempting to purchase the Services if they are prohibited by law in your country of residence. You must refrain from using the Contractor’s Services if such use is contrary to the applicable laws of the country from which you access the Contractor. You warrant that you will not distribute access to the Works, interfere with the work of the Artist, and / or infringe the rights of the Artist and the copyright holders in any other way. You are responsible for such violations in accordance with the applicable laws of Ukraine or your country of residence. In turn, the Contractor makes every effort to ensure uninterrupted access of Users to the Services. The quality of the Services depends on the speed of your Internet connection and the technical characteristics of your device. The minimum internet connection speed for viewing Works as FULL HD is 5.0 Mbps. The minimum speed for viewing Works as SD is 1 Mbps. The Artist cannot guarantee the availability of all Works in FULL HD quality, but makes every effort to ensure that you have access to the Services in maximum quality.
6. Intellectual property All results of intellectual activity posted and used by the Artist, in particular the Works, are the intellectual property of their rightful owners and are protected by the legislation on intellectual property of Ukraine, as well as relevant international agreements and conventions. Any use of the Works posted by the Artist and other results of intellectual activity (including visual design elements of the Artist, symbols, texts, graphics, illustrations, photos, videos, programs, music, trademarks and other objects) without the permission of the Artist or right holder, is illegal and may be a reason for litigation and bringing violators to civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Except for the cases established by the current legislation of Ukraine, no result of intellectual activity posted on the Contractor’s website may be copied (reproduced), reworked, distributed, displayed in a frame, published, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part, without the prior permission of the Contractor or its copyright holder. You understand and agree that access to the intellectual property results posted by the Contractor is provided exclusively for personal non-commercial use (viewing) without the right to reproduce (including copy / download / save) such objects in the memory of the User’s devices, as well as without the right to other uses not provided for in the Agreement, including their sale, modification, distribution in whole or in part, etc. Commercial use, use in the field of HoReCa and other use not provided for in the Agreement is a violation and may be grounds for prosecution under applicable law and this Agreement. Any use of the Services, the Contractor or the results of intellectual activity contained in it, except as permitted in the Agreement, is strictly prohibited. The Artist reserves the right to delete from the site at any time any results of intellectual activity posted on it, including the Works, without notifying the Users. For those Users who have purchased the Services, such Services remain available for use until the end of their period of use subject to the terms of Section 8 of the Agreement.
7. Technical support and feedback For advice on technical issues of using the Online Cinema, you can contact the Support Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org You have the right to contact the Contractor with any other questions, suggestions and complaints regarding the use of the site and Services at the e-mail address email@example.com The Contractor reserves the right to send you informational and commercial notices regarding the use and / or Services, special offers (discounts, sweepstakes), news at the e-mail address you provided during registration of the Account. You have the option to opt out of receiving such notifications by performing the actions specified in the notifications.
8. Termination of the Agreement. Denial of Services. Refund This Agreement is terminated due to the termination of your Account. The terms of this Agreement, as published on the relevant website of the Contractor, shall apply to any user (visitor) indefinitely in the part not related to the provision of Services, and regardless of the availability of the Account (intellectual property conditions, technical support), given the actual use. By paying for the Services, you give your unconditional consent to the provision of the Services to you by electronic means. The Services are considered provided from the moment the User receives access to the Works. You have the right to apply for a waiver of the Service and a refund within 60 minutes of purchasing the Service by sending an email from your Account to technical support. The Contractor undertakes to provide a response to the satisfaction or refusal to satisfy the application within 24 hours of receipt of such application. Refusal to satisfy the application for a refund is possible if you missed the deadline for submitting such an application, or if you have used the Service and have already viewed the Work. From the moment of satisfaction of your application, you lose the right to use the purchased Service. Refunds are made within 10 working days to the bank account from which the payment was made, from the moment of satisfaction of the request for return. The Contractor may unilaterally terminate this Agreement with the User if it is due to lawful requirements of right holders or public authorities, or if it follows from the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine. In this case, you are also entitled to a refund for paid Services.
9. Other conditions This Agreement and the relationship between the Contractor and you are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Issues not regulated by the Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. The parties to the Agreement undertake to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ukraine in the event of disputes of a legal nature related to the Agreement. If for any reason any of the terms of the Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, it does not affect the validity or applicability of other terms of the Agreement. After acceptance of this Agreement by the User, its terms related to the provision of Services (Work, cost of Services, term of use of the Services) may be changed only with the consent of the Parties. Terms that are not related to the provision of Services may be changed by the Contractor unilaterally, provided that the User notifies the intention to change such conditions in advance. The Contractor has the opportunity to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement, which was accepted by the User, if such changes are due to changes in the terms of the relevant license agreements with the owners of the Works.
10. Contact details Lviv city pl. Danylo Halytsky, 1 Waiting room +38 (032) 235-47-73 Cash register +38 (098) 453-53-77 Email firstname.lastname@example.org